Wordle Hint/Answer for Today 16 June 2022: Today’s wordle is a Noun, which means a loose garment worn over clothes.
Wordle Hint/Answer for Today 16 June 2022: Wordle puzzle game was created by former Reddit engineer Josh Wardle. Josh Wardle was very fond of puzzles i.e. riddles of words. In this puzzle game played online, every day a new word has to be told, which is made up of 5 letters. To solve this, players get 6 attempts, that is, you get a chance to create the correct word by guessing the word 6 times.
We bring you a hint of a new word every day, with the help of which you will be able to solve it easily. First we know how to play this game, then we will tell you about today’s word ( Wordle Hint ).
How to play Wordle?
- To play this game, first you have to go to nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html.
- Here you will get the option to guess the 5 letter word.
- After typing the guessed letters, press Enter.
- The letters you type will then change to yellow, green or black.
- Black color means that alphabet does not exist in today’s word.
- Yellow means that the alphabet is present in today’s word, but its location is incorrect.
- Green color means that the alphabet is present in the word and is also in the correct place.
Wordle Hint/Answer for Today 16 June
Today’s wordal is a Noun, which means a loose garment worn over clothes. Two Vowels (A, I, E, O, U) have been given in
Every vowel in a word is used only once, that is, a letter is used only once.
The first letter of the word is ‘A’.
The last letter of the word is ‘N’.
Wordle (15 June) का Answer
Tomorrow i.e. 15th June, the answer to Wordle is- PRIMO, it means the one who comes first or stays ahead. We’ll bring you the answer or hint of this popular word puzzle game again tomorrow.