Garena Free Fire is a very famous battle royale game and it has many great features. You can also show off different types of dances and moves during the game. These are called emotes and every player keeps getting emotes as rewards. Players often use emotes to have fun or to tease their enemies.
How to use emotes in Free Fire?
To use emotes in Free Fire, first you have to select them. Here’s how you can choose emotes:
- Step 1: Open Garena Free Fire and click on the ‘Collection’ option in the lobby.
- Step 2: After this you have to go to the option of ‘Emote’. The complete list of emotes has been revealed.
- Step 3: After this, click on the emote as per your choice and select the emote and put it in the slot. After this click on the ‘Equip’ button.
Keep in mind that in Garena Free Fire you have the option to open 8 emotes at a time. You can use emotes with the help of these easy steps:
Step 1: Open the game and start the game in any mode of your choice.
Step 2: After this, click on the option of ‘Smile’ present on the screen and the list of all the emotes available with you will open.
Step 3: Click on an emote as per your choice and after this the character present in the game starts emoting.
- How to top up diamonds for Free Fire from Games Kharido?
- How to download Garena Free Fire on PC with the help of emulator?
- How to play Free Fire without lag?
- How to play Free Fire on Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop)?
- CG15 gun in Free Fire, Damage, stats, location and other information