Battle royale games have become very popular in the last few years. He has made his place in mobile also. During this time, Free Fire is the most downloaded battle royale game on Google Play Store. There are many great features in this game.
Players can make new friends here. You can also play with other players or your friends by sending requests to them. Many people have just started playing Free Fire and they do not have complete knowledge about this thing.
How to find players’ Free Fire ID
If you want to find the ID of a player, then you should know their in-game name or UID. After this, you can find their ID in Free Fire by following these steps:
Step 1: Open Garena Free Fire and click on the ‘Friends’ option given in the lobby.
Step 2: After this click on the ‘ADD’ button.
Step 3: Now players enter their friend’s UID or in-game name here and click on the ‘OK’ button.
Step 4: The player’s ID will open and after this you can send them a request by clicking on the ‘+’ button.
After this, if they accept your request then they will be added to your list of game players. After this, from the Friends option, you can send them an invitation to play the game together.
- How to get a stylish name like OP VINCENZO in Free Fire?
- How to top up diamonds during special offers in Free Fire?
- How to get What a Pair emote and other Legendary items from the Emote Royale event in Free Fire
- Emote Royale event in Free Fire, list of legendary emotes and other rewards
- How to change settings and controls in Free Fire?