FREE FIRE is a very famous battle royale game which has more than 500M downloads today. Players sometimes have to face bugs and errors in the game. FREE FIRE players are facing a problem these days. Players are seeing an error when opening the game which is saying: ‘Please make sure the time and date on your device is correct’ Now even if the time and date on your device is correct, this error still does not get fixed. This is a bug which the developers will fix soon and till then we will tell you a way to play the game.
Steps to fix date and time error:
This trick given below is working for most of the players and they are able to play the game without any problem:
- Close the FREE FIRE game and open Settings.
- Go to the Date & Time section in device settings.
- Turn off the Automatic date and time option, including automatic time zone.
- Now enter the date manually as per your requirement.
- Now go to the home screen and open the FREE FIRE game.
- Now you will be able to open the game and play it easily.
If you are still facing problems then you can complain to FREE FIRE customer service. Officials will reach you as soon as possible. Recently, Free Fire people have said that their OB22 update will arrive on global servers on June 3. This new update will bring with it a character, pet Falco, M28B sniper gun and more.