Garena Free Fire is one of the most famous games which currently has more than 500 million users. This game has seen a lot of growth in its users recently and the developers keep releasing new updates for it so that people can keep enjoying playing and also get something new.
But sometimes people have to face some problems like difficulty in logging into the game or the problem of account ban. In such a situation, players can always contact Garena’s customer support and tell them their problem.
How to contact Garena Free Fire help center?
Here are some steps through which you can contact Customer CARE –
1) Go to the official help center website of Free Fire which is specially created to help the players.
2) Search the frequently asked questions section and see if your problem is listed there or not.
3) If you do not find your answer there, then you can tell your problem to the customer care people.
4) Login with your Free Fire account and press the email us button.
5) After doing this, Free Fire people will reach you as soon as possible.
Free Fire took a maintenance break on May 7, after which players are facing problems logging into the game. The developers of the game have noticed this problem and have started working on it.
This is their official statement:-
We have received news that many of you players are facing issues logging into the game. This is a technical issue and our developers have started working on fixing it. We will inform you about its recovery as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.