How to download and play Free Fire on PC ? Today we will tell you that through this post.
If you play Free Fire, then probably most of you players would be playing Free Fire on mobile only. But have you ever played Free Fire on PC? If you have played Free Fire on PC, you may not have enjoyed it as much as on mobile, but players who already play Free Fire on PC do not like playing it on mobile.
You must have noticed many times that a Free Fire PC player plays much better than a mobile player. If you also want to play Free Fire on PC and you do not know how to download and play Free Fire on PC, then read this post till the end.
Important things to play Free Fire on PC
- You must have a PC (computer or laptop).
- Your PC (computer or laptop) must support Free Fire. Scroll down to find out whether your PC or laptop supports Free Fire or not.
Free Fire Game Download For PC
To download Free Fire, first of all you need to download your PC or Laptop will require emulator . You can download any emulator on your PC.
best emulators for free fire
- MEmu Play
- Nox Player
- LD Player
You can download any of these emulators, this emulator is very good for Free Fire.
How to download the emulator?
- First of all go to Google and type the name of any emulator.
- Like type “BlueStacks emulator” on Google.
- As soon as you type it on Google, you will see the official website of the emulator, you can download it from there.
To run BlueStacks emulator on your PC or Laptop, your PC must have these requirements
- Your PC should have OS or Microsoft Windows 8,9,10 operating system.
- Your PC or laptop should have at least 8GB RAM.
- There should be SSD or HDD for storage.
- Must have 2GB graphics card.
After downloading the emulator, open it. As soon as you open it, you will see Google Play Store in it. You can download Free Fire Max from there.
Emulators allow you to run Android apps on your PC. With which you can play Free Fire easily.
Let us tell you that Free Fire is an Android game and you cannot play it directly on PC or laptop, hence you will have to download the emulator.
Middle East A big news has come out from (MENA) Free Fire server that currently on that server Free Fire PC Testing of beta version of has started. This means that the PC version of Free Fire will be available in some time. In this PC version, players will be able to play the game directly without an emulator.