Free Fire MAX: Pets have great importance in Free Fire MAX. By using the power of pets in the game, you can continue to perform well and improve your overall rank. In this article, we will talk about some great pets, which can give advantage in ranked matches.
4 most powerful pets in Free Fire MAX that can be used in ranked matches
Skill: Helping Hand
Beaston has a power called Helping Hand. With its help, you can increase the throwing distance of Grenade, Glue Wall, Smoke Grenade and Flashbang by 10%. This is very beneficial in the end zone.
Skill: Double Blubber
Ottero has a power called Double Blubber. With its help you get advantage in terms of HP. Whenever you increase HP, you get EP, which converts to HP over a short period of time.
2) Detective Panda
Skill: Panda’s Blessings
Detective Panda has a power called Panda’s Blessings. With its help you can get 4 HP by eliminating the opponent. This is a good stomach for aggressive players.
- How to create a fancy name for yourself in Free Fire MAX?
- 5 most powerful guns in Free Fire MAX which have good damage
- How to get the Almost Dino Bundle and other rewards from the Dino Ring event in Free Fire MAX?
- Take a look at the list of attractive rewards available in the Lucky Wheel event in Free Fire MAX
- Spirit Fox Pet in Free Fire MAX: A look at strength, price and purchasing information
1) Mr Waggor
Skill: Smooth Gloo
Mr Waggor has tremendous power in Free Fire MAX. If you don’t have Glue Wall, then with its help you will get Glue Wall every 120 seconds.
(Note: The author has given his opinion in this article. Everyone’s preference may be slightly different in the matter of pets.)